[SBE] Harris SX-5A AM Transmitter

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Fri Aug 1 10:42:51 EDT 2008

On Friday 01 August 2008 10:21 am, Bill Barrow wrote:

> I need a PDM generator board and a PA board for this dinosaur (Harris

> SX-5A). The Harris p/n for the PDM Generator board is 992-5878-005 and the

> part number for the PA board is 992-5868-015. Thanks.

I just got back from changing freq. on one of those, and it had
a burnt PA module.
There remain 6 in existence available that I know about.

You're probably better off buying a new transmitter,
or a whole SX/Gates for parts.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.
-- Mike Coleman