[SBE] ideal web development/publishing environment

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Fri Aug 15 13:50:06 EDT 2008

Actually Front Page is no longer offered by Microsoft. They beefed it up
into Microsoft Expression Web. I read some reviews that actually praised it
so I tried it out for myself. It's actually pretty on-par with what
Dreamweaver can do and seems a little more intuitive. I was impressed.

Kevin Trueblood, CBNT
Broadcast Technologist
WGLT 89.1 / 103.5
Illinois State University