[SBE] branding

Gary Blievernicht Garyb at wkar.org
Sat Aug 16 14:32:57 EDT 2008

We are using the Evertz 9625 which is not an inexpensive solution, but it does do our logo-bug key, station ID key, and EAS compliance (crawl and audio interrupt) . It is filled with additional images for weather keys (severe T-storm warning, Tornado watch, Tornado Warning)

The logo-bug and station ID bug run under automation control.

(This is not an endorsement)

>>> "Gary Stewart" <gstewart at ctvn.org> 8/15/2008 9:00 >>>

Anyone know of an inexpensive solution for branding (ID supers, etc.)
for digital sub-channels? "Etc" might even include EAS although we will
probably will just switch back to the main channel during EAS events.

Gary Stewart
Cornerstone TV
412-824-3930
The SBE Roundtable, SBE at sbe.org