[SBE] It’s beautiful Ohio on this week's Tas =?win...

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Tue Aug 26 18:29:37 EDT 2008

Harvey:

I drive to each of the various venues where I put on the Taste of NAB
Road Show. Were I to try to accommodate each SBE Chapter on their
regular meeting date, it would take me 5 years to do what I do in 5
months and cost a bloody fortune in hotel accommodations, not to mention
not seeing my wife all that time. Each presentation that is booked has
to be booked contagiously (geographically). I had a date scheduled for
Denver, but the SBE Chapter - SMPTE Section in Denver has never wish to
have my presentation, so I pulled it off my schedule this year after
discussing it with one of their officers. The date is not filled and
could be reinstated, if that were the desire of the members there.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*