[SBE] DTV Transition - The Shape Of Things To Come

Adrienne Abbott weathertop at charter.net
Tue Sep 23 23:42:57 EDT 2008

Looks to me like the folks on the East Coast are going to get fast-tracked
into the world of translators, repeaters and boosters. It will be
interesting to see how quickly they catch up with what has been, up till
now, an issue limited mainly to the "fly-over country" of the intermountain
West. Will LPTV suddenly get a digital deadline? Will there be sympathy and
understanding of our wails and hand-wringing over our concerns about "analog
pass-through converter boxes" and the lack of availability of same? Will OJ
get justice this time?-wait, wrong listserv!

Adrienne

_____