[SBE] Digital Conversion PSA

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Oct 2 11:13:51 EDT 2008

Just tell all your viewers to subscribe to satellite TV and pull the plug.
We'll let all those little LPTV stations get a few viewers and then the
Government will bail them out with tons of money for DTV facilities just like they did
the unworthy crooks in DC and Walstreet. I think we should get Concress to
feund all our DTV investment since they are so happy to spend money on any
absurd project from wood toy bow and arrow sets to translating obscure languages
into even more obscure languages (1.5 million bucks if you missed it), studys
to tell us little kids fall down a lot, etc.

Henry Ruhwiedel </HTML>