[SBE] HD plant construction engineer needed

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Wed Oct 22 19:53:07 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008 05:55 pm, Dave Dunsmoor wrote:

> > Includes weekends and some evening work as required to work around live

> news/sports

> > station schedule. Rate, aprox $20/hr.

> A WHOLE $20/hr? Where do I sign up? Let's see, as an independent

> contractor, you take 14.75% off the top for SS, and Medicare taxes,

You forget about the 2% self-employment penalty tax that neither
employees nor employers pay ?

Yeah, the U.S. of A. really loves small business !

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Thus spake the master programmer:
"Let the programmers be many and the managers few -- then all will
be productive."
-- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"