[SBE] DTV ed

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Thu Oct 23 14:23:02 EDT 2008

Thank you Gary. The point here is that whenever something is posted that
references current regulations, proposed changes to regulations, or
legislation affecting the operation and management of broadcast
facilities, it would be a courtesy to post a link to such regulation,
change, or law. I'm jus' sayin'...