[SBE] Westwood Max Rx scheduler

Lionel Shurtleff shurtleffmusicandelectronics at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:18:35 EDT 2008

Eric

Yes! I had Lars Larsen scheduled and Phil Valentine appeared at the audio port. This may be human error. Their scheduling web site has been so innundated (more than 20 users) that I have not been able to access it for several days. I had difficulty early on with the web site displaying correctly on my monitor so I called their tech support and had them make the entries that I needed. It all looked OK at that point. I am working presently to resolve the issue.

Lonnie Shurtleff CE
Capps Broadcast Group
Pendleton, OR.
541.969.9805
lshurtle at juno.com

From: erics at wtcmradio.comTo: SBE at sbe.orgDate: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:29:01 -0400Subject: [SBE] Westwood Max Rx scheduler

Has anyone had trouble with scheduled channel changes not occurring or happening later then scheduled in the Westwood Max RX?

I have had several events that have not executed as scheduled even when the appear to be scheduled properly in the audio trigger list. Anyone having the same issues?

Please advise

Eric SendAssistant EngineerMidwestern Broadcasting CompanyTraverse City, Mi
231-947-7675 Ext 1046erics at wtcmradio.com