[SBE] Suits

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Nov 1 11:03:39 EDT 2008

If I'm doing installation work anywhere, I wear the appropriate
clothing for that job and no one seems to have a problem.

If meeting in an office environment however, I dress to fit in. If I
don't know what their clothing / dress code is (example: manager wear
suits, worker-bees wear office casual, etc.) then a tie, business
slacks and business shoes.

General rule- dress for the people you are going to be meeting or a
small step up to impress.

Henry S.