[SBE] $40 CECB

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Sat Nov 15 20:18:35 EST 2008

On Saturday 15 November 2008 05:34 pm, Henry M. Seiden wrote:

> And what is the best converter box out there?

It's going to be a matter of opinion, of course, but I'm happy with
the Zenith and home built A/D pass-around.
( as I documented on this list some months ago )

That way, all signals pass around the box whether it's on or off,
not switched like I've heard the analog only pass-through is.

There are several in my family, and the general consensus is
that the Zenith, or Insignia branded Zenith, are "best."

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Sailing is fun, but scrubbing the decks is aardvark.
-- Heard on Noahs' ark