[SBE] For the TV Guys

Adrienne Abbott weathertop at charter.net
Tue Nov 18 14:30:11 EST 2008

This morning's electronic edition of Broadcasting and Cable has a link to
some videos from "monkeysee" that are appear to be very basic and easily
understood. My question is...will the picture on older analog sets all be in
the same "letterbox" format? Are we prepared to explain to folks who really
value picture size why the "black band" across the top is the screen is
better?
Adrienne

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/flashVideo/element_id/2140255354/taxid/3176
3.html