[SBE] NEW JOB OPENINGS full time regular staff

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Wed Dec 3 19:41:22 EST 2008

WYIN is looking for one or two persons to operate a new satellite truck and
production/sat truck sales. Positions will be filled as soon as a qualified
candidate is found. Position reports to Chief Engineer of radio-TV. WYIN TV
WLPR FM currently originate 24 BB games and about 50 remote productions per year
and expects to ramp up through our own program origination and through
rental-sales of new satellite and new 42' production truck with loaded Ross Synergy
3 ME and Sony cameras and similar top grade gear.

We have an active full time news department in TV and radio that will use the
satellite/ENG truck as well as production.

Station provides excellent benefits including health, dental and life
insurance, 403b with company match. We are part of the Chicago market located in the
low tax Indiana suburbs. We are a standalone station with secondary PBS
affiliation with high growth and good ratings.

Applicants must have uplink experience and CDL. SBE certification a major
consideration. Send resume, references and salary requirements to:

Henry Ruhwiedel
CE, WYIN TV, WLPR FM
8625 Indiana Pl.
Merrillville, IN 46410