[SBE] Question about a toroid core --

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Tue Dec 9 11:11:11 EST 2008

Thanks ! This may well be it !! There is a second choke between this one
and the power source -- the second choke is a single winding of 8 turns on a
1 inch toroid with no coloration or markings of any kind -- ostensibly for
power supply decoupling, so having a broadband low-Q (relatively speaking)
where the toasted one is located makes perfect sense !!

Thanks again !!

Mike/