[SBE] NEW JOB OPENINGS full time regular staff

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Fri Dec 12 16:50:16 EST 2008

Hi all

I received the following e-mail. Several of the engineers at KMTR are
members of our SBE Chapter 76. I'm passing this along in hopes that we
can find not only a new CE at KMTR, but a new member of our chapter as
well (I'm membership chair) :-)

"I'm hoping that you two can help me get the word out on this job
vacancy. This is a re-post of a position that has been vacant for
awhile and we are anxious to get a qualified applicant in place as soon
as possible. Can you post it to the Oregon and the national SBE
websites or let me know if that is something I will personally need to
enter. Also, if you know of anyone that might be looking for such a
challenge, you might let them know of this opportunity.

/Mary Ellen Frandin/
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
KMTR NewsSource 16
Tel 541.746.1600 Fax 541.747.0866