[SBE] Demodulator question

Dan Slentz dan_slentz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 20:25:13 EST 2008

P.S.  Generally you'll get out of these what goes in.  Levels with vary with program content, but unless the level gets crazy, the picture will be fine.  FM Systems (as mentioned) makes AGC's, but I've used their audio and video gear without much success.  To me they mess around with the dynamics of the content, plus they (just my opinion) tend to add noise.
Dan