[SBE] WFXT Fox 25 Boston

Dan Slentz dan_slentz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 21:12:54 EST 2008

I'd be curious to know if it were a failed broadband TCI 888 antenna shared by their analog & digital.
It appears these antennas like to burn down from the top and not show a VSWR problem until they hit the power divider (and by that time, you've just burned down a few hundred thousand dollars worth of antenna like a dollar store candle).