[SBE] Natural Log and BE audiovault issue

Ralph VanDerLinden, Engineer vaneng at stny.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 13:11:47 EST 2009

Randy - what traffic program are you replacing?

The natural log AudioVault export is for use with AV's Scheduler program.
The import DLL in scheduler needs to be set up to match the output from NL.
Not too hard, but more than I can do in a short e-mail.

For AVSat, use the BECore export and it should be able to be read by AV on
the list import.

Ralph L. VanDerLinden
VanDerLinden Engineering
110 Maple Circle