[SBE] Digital Converter Box Info

Jerry Paonessa jerry_paonessa at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:14:25 EST 2009

I spend more time than I should every day, answering questions from viewers about how to set up, rescan and connect their new Digital Converter Boxes. At one point I started collecting .pdf versions of each operating manual until I found http://www.ezdigitaltv.com. That nifty little site has a .pdf of almost every CECB available today. In the list of links on the side of their page is a button called "converter box info." Click that one, then scroll down to the box of your choice.

Now, talking people through their box setup and rescans is a piece of cake. I hope this helps the rest of you as much as it has helped me and my SBE fellows in San Antonio,

Best regards,

Jerry Paonessa
Assistant Director of Technology
KENS-TV/DT