[SBE] Proposed Analog Shutoff Extention

Dennis C. Brown d.c.brown at att.net
Mon Jan 12 13:47:53 EST 2009

Let's see. . . the problem is that NTIA has run out of money to redeem
the coupons, so the proposal is to postpone the analog terminal date.
It might seem simpler for Congress to give NTIA some money, but that
would be too hard because spending money is something with which
Congress has no experience.

Curt Brown