[SBE] Proposed Analog Shutoff Extention

Gary Blievernicht Garyb at wkar.org
Wed Jan 14 09:52:39 EST 2009

There is a specified procedure to do this, it is not just send them a letter. There is a public information campaign as well. Notice to the FCC has to be at least 30 days before and public information campaign has to begin 30 days before as well.

This is from the FCC''s 3rd Report & Order regarding DTV Conversion.