[SBE] Hybrid issues.

Curt Yengst cyengst at star991fm.com
Thu Jan 29 11:41:46 EST 2009

>From Jerry at Wheatstone:

Hi Curt,

The signal that is present at the Hybrid 1 and Hybrid 2 outputs is whichever bus is selected by the MXM feed (caller feed)switch, minus the appropriate caller, even if the caller is assigned to that bus. For example with the SP-75 assigned to PGM, (which puts both callers on the PGM bus) and with the MXM feed switch set to PGM, at the Hybrid 1 output you would hear everything that is assigned to the PGM bus, including caller 2, but minus caller 1. At the Hybrid 2 output you would hear everything that is assigned to the PGM bus, including caller 1, but minus caller 2.

The Composite Out includes the DJ, both callers, and any any audio that feeds the callers.

Mics out includes all the same audio as is at Composite Out, minus both callers.

Jerry

So it sounds like the Hybrid Outs provide a "mix-minus" to the hybrid, just like "mics-only." Still, it might be worth a try to send the "mics-only" output to the Telos input.