[SBE] 4 more monts?....Wh' Wha???

Smith, Jeff JEFFSMITH at clearchannel.com
Fri Jan 30 17:57:25 EST 2009

Henry,

I too take much offense to your comments. It should make no difference who our President is and your comment about black history month, to me, appears to be flat out racist and has no place here.

Our job as broadcast engineers is to put the signal on the air so that it meets the current rules not to offer uneducated sounding arguments against it.

Jeff

Jeff Smith CEA, CBNT

Supervisor Broadcast/Studio Systems
Clear Channel Radio NYC