[SBE] US House delays DTV transition

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Feb 5 17:38:38 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/5/2009 4:26:11 PM Central Standard Time,
jdmickies at gmail.com writes:

> So are the feds gonna pay everyone's tower and electric bills to cover the

> gap? What if someone's exciter gives up to ghost on the 18th? Are they going

> to pay for the fix?

Have your GM to ask your spend thrift congressman for a bailout. Let me know
who it is so I can counter with a pay it yourself letter citing you are a
commercial enterprise making lots of money and don't deserve a bailout because of
the low number of employees won't affect the national economy unlike GM,
Crysler-shister et al. Geez, stop whinning you got 4 more months to make money
with the analog signal before you lose 15% of the audience that still doesn't
have DTV reception. After that you'll turn off the DTV transmitter and go
internet direct.

Henry