[SBE] I wish everyone luck tonight

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Wed Feb 18 02:21:41 EST 2009

Bill

Please don't take offense, but many of us here in the US tend to forget
that there are many places around the world besides us and many of those
places, including South America, in many cases are further along
implementing newer technology than we are. I know this hasn't always
been the case, but you would be very surprised at some of the technical
innovations I've seen from South America, Europe and yes, even the
middle east (Israel and some of the not so radical Moslem countries). I
get press releases from several large manufacturers who are delivering
equipment that many of us only dream about having.

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (everything number)