[SBE] TV Station Purchase Checklist

John Baich John.Baich at FOXTV.COM
Mon Feb 23 12:34:59 EST 2009

The FCC has a self inspection check list that I have found very helpful:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/bc-chklsts/

John J. Baich

VP Engineering & Operations

Fox Television Stations, Inc. - WFLD/WPWR

205 N. Michigan Avenue

Chicago, IL 60601

312-565-5540

john.baich at foxtv.com

________________________________

From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of
Rolin Lintag
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 11:13
To: sbe at sbe.org
Subject: [SBE] TV Station Purchase Checklist

Most of you guys who have been through TV station acquisitions before
may have inspection checklists. I'm working on one but a Mentor's
guidance is worth many years of research. I'm here to ask for some tips
on where to get this checklist, if there is such a link, or if you are
willing to share your checklist.

This will be my first time to be involved in a station purchase so I
want to minimize the "Ooopps!"

Thanks!

Rolin Lintag, CSTE