[SBE] TV Station Purchase Checklist

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Mon Feb 23 19:27:23 EST 2009

Sometimes the seller may have a hard time believing you when you find
things at fault. The way around this is to put in the contract that the
buyer will pay for an Alternative Inspection by your state broadcasting
association (a neutral third party to the transaction), but the seller
is responsible for correcting any deficiencies that are found.