[SBE] FCC Authorization

Kelly Boswell kboswell at aetn.org
Tue Feb 24 15:18:44 EST 2009

For some reason, this sounds vaguely familiar. I remember seeing such
license. It was at an NPR-affiliate who got a "receive-only" satellite
downlink station license back in the mid-to-late 70's. It wasn't needed
to receive, but rather had to do with some sort of protection from
interference from terrestial microwave whose path might cross that
location. Somebody who has been around longer than me--feel free to jump
in.

Kelly Boswell
AETN Engineering
Conway, AR