[SBE] T-Mobile

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Mon Mar 2 12:33:45 EST 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009 12:07 pm, Bob Reite wrote:

> Verizon gets good reviews for wireless coverage, but watch your billing!

> It's even worse for land lines. One client of mine had to go to the

> public utilities commission over botched up Verizon billing in Pennsylvania.

My short version....
They sued me over an account that I NEVER HAD !!

The legal defense cost more than the extortion, had I simply
paid it.
It did harm to my credit rating regardless.
( just being "involved" in the law suit )

On Monday 02 March 2009 12:19 pm, Edwin Bukont wrote:

> I won't touch next-to-hell. as i said when nextel merged with sprint,,,the

> product of two half baked companies multiplies their mistakes.

Agreed, and I *still* recommend them as being an order of magnitude
better than verizon.

> i wont touch cingular/ATT as their rate increases are all about covering

> debt and have nothing to do with added svc.

I've had Cingular since was back, now ATT.
My experience with them has been all good.
Not great, but none bad.
Fair to good coverage everywhere, except at home.
Billing, never a problem. Not one in several years.
Not so the former ATT.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net