[SBE] Verizon

Dennis Sloatman dsloatman at sloatmanassociates.com
Tue Mar 3 09:40:41 EST 2009

Hello, gentlemen:

I have to weigh in on this one. I am forced to use Verizon here in Richmond
having come from Bell South/ Embarq/Sprint territory in Orlando quite
recently.

I'll keep it short and sweet: Verizon is ridiculous. I'm a conservative,
but here's a case where nationalization could only do more good than harm.
Damn you, Verizon! The service is reminiscent of that found in 3rd world
countries. Just horrible in all respects.

Best Regards,

Dennis L Sloatman
Sloatman Associates
MCSE/CSRE/AMD/CBNT/CNE