[SBE] Why engineers drink Cola

Jeff Carter sbe at hidden-valley.com
Wed Mar 11 19:53:51 EDT 2009

No reason not to, really. It reminds me of those History Channel
shows where they go on and on about war strategies that were Top
Secret during their time. Big deal then, total trivia/nostalgia now.

Since broadcasting went from Cash Cow to Money Pit, and from a handful
of engineers per station to a handful of stations per engineer, making
each other laugh is about all we have left.

And it beats the alternative.

Jeff