[SBE] Why engineers drink Cola

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Thu Mar 12 09:51:33 EDT 2009

reminds me of site where they used cut off orange extension cords for all the 120 and 240 stuff that was wired through the remote control. I had an opportunity to ask the former tech why he did that. his response was he didnt see any problem and he purposely used orange extension cord so the next guy would know what had high voltage!

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
Comm-Struction and Services LLC
Baltimore/Washington DC
V- 410.879.5567 F- 410.272.5750 C- 240.417.2475

A Harris Broadcast Channel Partner

The opposite of PROgress is CONgress