[SBE] Clarified question for the IT folks about IE add-ons - howmany of the Java Plug-In updates does a computer need?

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Mon Mar 16 13:04:30 EDT 2009

I had a similar problem with IE6 several months ago. Seems Norton AV was
the problem. Everything stabilized when I removed everything Symantec
and installed Sun Belt Software's Vipre. Been running smoothly since
while still running IE6, as well. My evaluation of IE7 indicated several
inherant instabilities and I never upgraded.

Darryl