[SBE] Time standardization idea

Adrienne Abbott weathertop at charter.net
Fri Mar 20 20:45:43 EDT 2009

Add to the list of folks who don't get UTC: A nightside producer with whom I
worked several years ago who insisted that the Greenwich Royal Observatory
was in Switzerland. She'd call me at home whenever she needed a satellite
window because she couldn't juggle a 24-hour clock and the eastern time
zone.
Adrienne