[SBE] Timekeeping Standard [was RE: UTC Time Standard]

Sleeman Ken Ken.Sleeman at arbitron.com
Tue Mar 24 11:24:01 EDT 2009

I'm all for everything metric. I was very disappointed when President
Carter's initiative to go metric back in the 70s failed. I use metric
every chance I can.

Making time 10 based makes all the sense in the world. Changing the
calendar to 10 months of approximately 36.5 days each also makes sense
to me.

Ken Sleeman CSRE, CBNT
Broadcast Engineer
Arbitron, Inc.