[SBE] Timekeeping Standard [was RE: UTC Time Standard]

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Thu Mar 26 13:51:06 EDT 2009

On Thursday 26 March 2009 12:33 pm, A9xw at cs.com wrote:

> As with most absolute values, time zero can only be approxximated by infinite

> division my 2. and then agreeing that the last division is indivisible.

I'm forced to disagree.
Time zero occurred only just a moment ago, will occur again in both
the near and distant future, and is occurring right now !
In fact, time zero occurs all the time !
Time zero not only does exist, but is the easy one.
Past and future, those are the moving targets !

Oh, here's my round tuit !
Gotta go.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Breeding rabbits is a hare raising experience.