[SBE] Fwd: NAB FM chip proposal

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Wed Apr 1 05:44:04 EDT 2009

Now that idea, combine cell fone and PPM with uber real time information, makes way too much sense to ever happen. And I have proposed that before, I brought it up in more than one SBE meeting and got laughed at. Just think, you could know if a guy was listening to the station, and if he heard a specific ad, and if, at the time the ad played, was he driving past that merchant, and did he stop? I said many years ago, that the best way to make PPM work was to have docking stations at convenience stores. You stop for a cup of Joe, and if you remember to bring in your PPM (or your cell fone) and put it in the base for 5 secs to download, you get a free small of whatever beverage,,,or a discount on a product heard on the station (remimbursed to the stores through their advertisers) Its a cell fone, its a PPM and its a gift card.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
Comm-Struction and Services LLC
Baltimore/Washington DC
V- 410.879.5567 F- 240.368.1265 C- 240.417.2475

A Harris Broadcast Channel Partner