[SBE] Special deals on Vegas Hotels.

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 9 15:21:41 EDT 2009

Yep I'm sure. The only draw back is it has to be 3 or 4 nights, not 5 or
2. Since I'll actually be there for 7 nights arriving Friday. The first
3 I'll stay at a time share down near McCaren. On Monday I move to the
Hilton for my remaining 4 nights. Since I also pay my own way, I go on
the cheap as possible plan too. This year Flight, Rental car, & Lodging
have come in at $700. I can't complain about that for a week.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885