[SBE] flu facts

RHarbaughj at aol.com RHarbaughj at aol.com
Fri May 1 09:56:10 EDT 2009

Is it true that the one death in the United States was a youth that was
sent over from Mexico
for treatment?
Russ

In a message dated 5/1/2009 9:51:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Garyb at wkar.org writes:

My apology, the number reported by Henry was correct, Looks like I'm
spending too much time in small media.

>>> "Gary Blievernicht" <Garyb at wkar.org> 5/1/2009 9:46 >>>

Actually, the number of deaths confirmed by the World Health Organization
is nine (9), eight in Mexico, and one in the United States.

Big Media has locked onto the larger number and is repeating it over and
over and over, but it is wrong.

_http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_05_01/en/index.html_
(http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_05_01/en/index.html)

-------------------------

>>> <A9xw at cs.com> 4/30/2009 19:23 >>>

WHO also reported the number of confirmed swine flu cases rose to 257
worldwide Thursday, with cases in Mexico rising to 97 from 26, with seven
deaths. The WHO confirmed tally from the United States now stands at 109, with
one death.

The SBE Roundtable, SBE at sbe.org

**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)