[SBE] h1n1

Bill Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Wed May 6 13:39:25 EDT 2009

I was bummed when Pluto became a "dwarf Planet" - what the heck does that
mean anyway!!

I remember making the galaxy in grade school with those Styrofoam balls.

I would love to get a hold of some of that frozen nitrogen and put it in gas
bottles . our nitrogen bill is pretty killer sometimes.

Anyway I'm having random thought moments . time for me to leave the
computer.

Bill