[SBE] nitrogen

Curt Yengst cyengst at star991fm.com
Wed May 6 16:03:41 EDT 2009

Look guys, there's a simple solution. We'll just go back to packing things in straw like they used to. It's light, it's biodegradable, it's static free, and you can always feed it to the horses you'll be using when they outlaw cars for not shooting Skittles out their tailpipes. The spontaneous flamability of it will just make shipping more entertaining!