[SBE] Nitrogen

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu May 7 12:17:40 EDT 2009

There are advantages to using nitrogen. I looked into the reason why
Hyundai uses it in all their vehicles' tires (on rubber parts). It
makes lots of sense.

Whether cost effective or not is another question.

Henry
On May 7, 2009, at 11:40 , Humphrey, Richard A wrote:

> There is a restaurant near one of my towers which gets CO2 for the

> soda machine delivered in liquid form. They have a cryogenic tank

> and gas generator next to the road. So if a pizza place can do this

> with CO2, there should be off the shelf hardware available for

> storing liquid N2 and turning it into gas as needed that would work

> for transmitter engineers. The semiconductor industry goes through

> a lot of nitrogen and other gasses. This is how they do it. But

> it’s probably cheaper just to plug in a dehydrator and use dry air.

> Richard Humphrey

> KMAX/KOVR-TV

Henry M. Seiden
henry<at>techworkspro<dot>com
Drag'n'Drop VCF card... Just drag and drop the attached .vcf card into
your fave Addressbook application for instant addition of our address!