[SBE] Purpose of the Roundtable

Barry Thomas barryt at barryt.org
Thu May 7 15:56:55 EDT 2009

As a reminder:

The SBE Roundtable is an e-mail discussion group created to facilitate discussions about the Society and exchange information and ideas about broadcast and media engineering. Suitable topics include questions about the SBE, its programs and services; requests for broadcast technical assistance; equipment for sale or wanted from individuals or stations (not dealers); job openings and positions sought. In other words, the topics discuss the SBE or help you or other engineers do their jobs better.

While we all enjoy non-technical, political or humorous conversation, this list isn't the appropriate place for such discussion. We encourage you to participate in the SBE Chat list for a more non-technical experience.

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
Atlanta, GA
barryt at sbe.org