[SBE] Purpose of the Roundtable

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Thu May 7 16:42:19 EDT 2009

Thanks, Barry. While we all enjoy a little on-topic humor, postings that
are off-topic tend more to be a distraction. Recent threads have taken
up a lot of time wading through off-topic quips. I think those who
subscribe to the Roundtable list for the intended purpose will continue
to post and read. Anyone who can't or won't stay on topic isn't welcome
anyway. 'Bye, Henry!

Darryl McGlothen, CBNT