[SBE] SBE Certification Exam Prep Reading Material

Chris Tarr chris at broadcastdoc.net
Thu May 7 16:43:12 EDT 2009

Hi John!

It's kind of hard to really give a good recommendation without knowing
what your skill and comfort level is now. For example, I had already
had all kinds of training and experience with networking and computers
in a broadcast environment, so I just brushed up on my basics and had
no problem with the exam. I would suggest investigating what the
recommended books contain and use that as sort of a guide to the
topics being covered. Then at the very least, brush up on those
topics that need attention.

Purchasing Cert Preview is also a good idea since you'll get a real
good idea of the types of questions that will come up.

Maybe someone else will have a good recommendation - most of all I
wanted to wish you luck with the exam!

-Chris