[SBE] FW: Bill Ashley

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Thu May 7 18:45:27 EDT 2009

For those who knew him...

----- Original Message -----
From: Art Reed
To: areed at bradleybroadcast.com
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:11 PM
Subject: Bill Ashley

Hello to all,

It is with great sadness that I inform you that our Bradley Broadcast colleague and friend, Bill Ashley, has passed away this morning after a 14 month battle with pancreatic cancer. For those of you in the DC/MD/VA area, I have included the information regarding the visitation and funeral services. I would appreciate it if you would inform anyone who knew Bill, as it is his family's wish that everyone be notified in a timely fashion.

If you would like to mail anything to the Ashley family, you may send to our PO Box below, and we will see that it gets to them promptly.

Regards,

Art Reed
Sales Engineer
SCMS Inc. Bradley Division
PO Box 756
New Market MD 21774

The visitation will be Saturday from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Moser Funeral Home. The funeral will be Monday at 1:00 pm at the Warrenton Chruch of Christ.

Moser Funeral Home
www.moserfuneralhome.com
233 Broadview Avenue
Warrenton VA 20186

Warrenton Church of Christ
www.mywcoc.org
6398 Lee Highway Access Road
Warrenton VA 20187

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to either the Warrenton Church of Christ (see above) or Hospice of the Rapidan.

Hospice of the Rapidan
www.hotr.org
PO Box 1715
Culpeper VA 22701-1715