[SBE] A Taste of NAB 2009 begins

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun May 10 13:09:51 EDT 2009

Hi all:

It's that time of the year again when the Taste of NAB Road Show sets
out on its annual trek across these great United States. In addition to
some of the latest technology that was at the big one in Las Vegas, our
educational event will once again have door prizes
(www.tech-notes.tv/2009/2009-DoorPrizes.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/2009-DoorPrizes.htm>) and refreshments
available. Harris broadcast group is sponsoring the refreshments at
these locations - here's this week's schedule:

Tuesday, May 12th -- Portland, OR area host is SBE Chapter 124. For
details, please go to: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/01-Portland.htm

Wednesday, May 13th -- Eugene, OR area host is SBE Chapter 76. For
details, please go to: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/02-Eugene.htm

Thursday, May 14th -- Medford, OR area host is SBE Chapter 141. For
details, please go to: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/03-Medford.htm

Saturday, May 16th -- Napa Community college. Our host is the SMPTE
student chapter 11. For details, please go to:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/04-Napa.htm

As usual, admission is free. Those interested in our projected schedule,
please visit our itinerary at:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2009/2009-Itinerary.htm.

Hope to see you somewhere along the Taste of NAB's Road Show trip.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.