[SBE] Portable DTV Receivers

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue May 19 06:23:33 EDT 2009

You can try rechargeable D cells or the 12V gel cells with a 9V
regulator and T adapters for better performance and environmentally
safer operation...

I believe that many different battery TV's using LCD's will soon be
available, mainly because there is a need for them now.

--
Henry M. Seiden
henry<at>techworkspro<dot>com