[SBE] Equipment for sale

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri May 22 07:25:03 EDT 2009

Hello,

If you or someone you know need these items, please advise, as this is
an early warning of a sale too good to miss on analog and digital gear:
• 2x BVM-A14F5U in excellent condition, including:
• BKM-30E14 rack mount kit,
• BKM-61D option card (analog NTSC, component, 3x SD-SDI inputs),
• 4x3 mask.
• 2x Leitch analog sync and video generators. Suitable for analog or
SD-SDI house reference and analog video outputs.
• Leitch change-over switch with generator control cables.
• DNW-A75 SX recorder with Sony rack mounts, remote panel and cable
(condition being evaluated)
• 2x DPS390 TBC/Frame sync with SDI output
• RC4000 Remote control for DPS TBC
• Tektronix WFM601A (presently not working)
• Tek AM760 Three input audio monitor (presently not working)

I'll be working on repairing the non-working items in the interim. The
items are also available for local pickup.

Also from our working inventory (aka still in service, ready to go):
• IKEGAMI TM14-9RH with component card in very good condition.

I am looking for a BKM-62HS (BVM-A series HD-SDI card). If you have
one, we can negotiate a trade for some of the above items.

Henry
--
Henry M. Seiden
henry<at>techworkspro<dot>com