[SBE] Equipment for Sale

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue May 26 09:47:57 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Here is the final posting on my list of equipment for sale. I had some
inquiries from SBE folks about these items. Just thought to update it
to all one last time. Some equipment was removed from the original
list and is already in use.

These are the remaining items... and showing conditions where known,
asking prices. Let me know off list if you are interested, especially
if in the South Florida area for local pickup. It all works except as
noted. Feel free to make an offer, off list to my email below.
Shipping is expensive... Quoted as-is, where-is (shipping extra). Cash
price.

Techworks Pro Used Equipment List
• Sony BVM-A14F5U SN2000060 includes a BKM-61 input module, rack
rails. $2900 asking.
• Sony model DNW-A75 w/ OEM rack rails, blank LCP, full LCP, 5m Panel
extension. SN13916. $5000 asking
• Leitch SPG102N fully loaded frame and modules produces all NTSC
pulses, Test and BB, remote status connector. Asking $500.
• Leitch ACO131 Automatic Changeover (designed for SPG102N but should
work OK for any NTSC generator). Asking $300.
• DPS470 AV SN9A47A018 digital component AV Synchroniser w/AES output
connector, SDI embedded output. Asking $1900.
• DPS470 AV SN9A47A016 digital component AV Synchroniser w/AES output
connector, SDI embedded output. Broken Rack ear. Asking $1850. in
current condition (Will be repaired soon).
• DPS RC4000 SN AB953002 remote control for DPS470-490. Asking $500.
• TEK 760 SN B021350 Audio Monitor. Asking $250.
• Ikegami TH14-9RH analog video monitor (with component input module
installed). With hard copy (OEM original) schematics, rack rails, good
CRT- works great. Asking $500.
• Leitch SPG2613N Slave Sync Generator (NTSC) <- Genny works, lock
modules don't. Asking $150.

Regards,

Henry